The Sullivan Citizen Watch (SWatch) is seeking volunteers to participate. You must be at least 18 years of age, willing to submit to a background check and care about the security of your community. If interested, please submit your name, address and phone number to the Village Clerk.
Click here to learn about our Neighborhood Watch program.
To report suspicious behavior go to: www.wiffusion.org
Exciting News! The Village of Sullivan has become a neighborhood in Nextdoor.com - an internet platform that allows neighbors to communicate. You may have already received a postcard inviting you to join. If you haven’t already signed up, click here to check it out!
Join your neighborhood
To connect with your neighbors, you'll need to create an account on Nextdoor. You do not need an invitation to join Nextdoor. If you did receive an invitation, please follow the instructions below and enter your code when requested.
- Visit www.nextdoor.com.
- Enter your residential street address* and email address.
- Select Find your neighborhood. At this point, one of two things will happen:
- If there is already a Nextdoor website for your neighborhood, you will automatically be assigned to that neighborhood.
- If there is not yet a Nextdoor website for your neighborhood, you'll be given the option to create one.
- Complete all of the required fields.
- If you received an invitation to join Nextdoor, select and enter the code on the postcard in order to give your neighbor credit for inviting you.
- Click Sign up.
- Finally, verify your address.
*Nextdoor does not support the use of P.O. Boxes. Members must join using their physical address.